Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whiskers on Kittens :)

Well, I have not posted in quite some time so I thought I would just let everyone know that life in South Dakota is rather uneventful. At least Chris and I enjoy are jobs so that's good. Hehe.

My first doctor appointment is not until October 14th. The doctors here don't want to see the mommy until she is about 11 weeks along. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that everything is going according to plan :)

Well, just a random post to add to the page. Have a great rest of your week everyone. Goodnight :)

2 comments:

brie said...

I was so nervous for my first baby appt. For some reason I was SO SURE the doc would say there was no baby in there! But when he did the little ultrasound and I saw my baby lima bean, that's when it finally sunk in I was prego! I'm excited for you...

KC said...

I hope it goes well...you're in my thoughts!