Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3 Things

I stole this from Kyla's page because I am rather bored today :)

3 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in my first year of high school.
2. I was preparing for some type of music festival.
3. I was not getting along with my mother.

3 things on my to-do list today:
1. Today is over, but what was on my list was: Take Chris out to lunch for his birthday.
2. Bake bars for Chris.
3. Watch movies with Chris.

3 things I love about my husband:
1. He is nice to me most of the time.
2. He's talented.
3. I really don't know...right now my marraige is shit and I'll be amazed if we don't get a divorce so it's difficult for me to think of things that I love when I'm pretty sad and discouraged in that area. Sorry.

3 jobs I have had:
1. Front Desk at a hotel
2. Blackjack dealer
3. Singing lessons instructor

3 movies I have seen more than once:
1. Family Stone
2. Home Alone
3. Notting Hill

3 places I have lived:
1. Beulah, ND
2. Dickinson, ND
3. Rapid City, SD - I absolutely hate it here.

3 places I have visited:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Canada
3. NYC

3 T.V. shows I watch:
1. Law & Order: SVU
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Poker Shows

3 things you may not know about me:
1. I'm not very smart. In order to do ok in school I had to study very hard.
2. I use to be an alcoholic.
3. I'm really good at the game Soduko.

3 people I tag:
1. Britnie
2. Jenn
3. Brie

If any of you have time :)

No comments: