Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I hope that everyone is having a grand Valentine's Day! Is anyone doing anything special? I have to work, and to top it off...Christopher is sick. Poor boy :( We already told each other that we wouldn't get each other anything so all in all...it's not a very pleasant Valentine's Day for the Brecht Family, but oh well, there will be plenty of them to come.

Well, my best friend left for New Zealand. Crazy girl :) Her card to me said that since she's not here to check on me..I'm suppose to make a cardboard cut out that has a talking bubble that says, "Have you eaten yet? Savannah...." Haha! What a goon! So at least we parted with a laugh.

Well, I would love to hear how everyone's V-Day is going or what sorts of plans you have for later...so post away my friends! :)

No comments: