Monday, February 18, 2008

Stressed Part II

Lately, it seems that I am running around without a break. My days are packed and my nights are packed and I'm going insane. Haha! My average days looks like this:

7 - wake up
8 - class
9 - break (HELL YEAH!!!)
10 - meeting
11 - work for ONE hour...how f'in stupid! (Job 1: DSU)
12 - class
1 to 5 - work (Job 2: Holiday Inn)
5 to 1 in the AM - work (Job 3: Blackjack dealer)
1 to 7 - sleepy


It sucks and I'm getting worn out. I constantly am telling myself "Don't worry...you're almost there." That line is getting old and I'm not falling for it anymore. I'm just ready to quit it all..haha. This is the point where Kim walks in and says, "Savannah...you're so black and white. Can't you find a medium?" haha...Well, this was good. I made myself laugh and that helped me out a little bit. :) hehe I guess I better get back to work, bye guys! Love you!

2 comments:

KC said...

wow, you're working a LOT! sorry your days are so busy. I hope you manage to take care of yourself between all the stress

brie said...

Eew. That sucks. I honestly don't know how you're doing it all...why don't you think about things in the future to look forward to...like soon, you're coming to SLC to visit! Sometimes it helps me get through my long days when I think of things that i have to look forward to. Kinda lame advice, but the best I've got. You're a rockstar! Do you like on energy drinks and coffee??