Thursday, March 27, 2008

Worn out

Does anyone ever feel that they have so much going on that recovery doesn't even make it onto the list? I really just don't have time for it right now. That sounds completely lame, but I really don't. I'm sure I could prioritize better, actually I know I could, but I don't want to. This other stuff needs to get done also. Of course I would love to just quit everything, but I'm so damn close to being done that I can't give up. However, yes I will graduate on May 10th, and then things are suppose to be "easier", but how in the hell is starting a career and possibly a family easier!? Haha...I'm just complaining and stressed. Sorry.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Yay for graduating! I know it's hard to focus on the good stuff all the time, but I am absolutely thrilled for you that you're so close to being done! (Or maybe I'm just jealous!) Anyway, yeah, priorities are hard. I always prioritize sleeping over pretty much everything else--how dumb is that? I still manage okay because I try to keep my commitments to a minimum, but yeah. Maybe after graduation you could schedule a few months for yourself to have fewer commitments and thus more energy to focus on recovery? Anyway, until then, no giving up on the recovery goal, okay?

brie said...

Yeah, you should TOTALLY stop complaining. When I was a kid, I had to walk two miles to school, and it was UPHILL both ways. Haha!
Sav, you're stressed and busy, and it's okay to be. You've got a lot on your plate, so stop beating your bad-ass self up about it, okay??

Tanya said...

Stressed and busy....that always makes recovery and its work seem like too much. but yay for the upcoming graduation and yay for soon being in a situation where you can start a family. I am jealous of all the things you are accomplishing and how close you are. I am happy for you as well...extremely happy. You can do this...and I have faith in you. Of course its hard. I waver all the time in my commitment to recovery. Its never easy to decide to fight...its never easy.

alana.rachelle said...

dear sav,
i heart you and am thinking of you. i'm especially jealous that you are graduating soon. way to go! how is it going as the semester winds down?
i loves you lots,
Lana