Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Exhausted

Hello everyone!

I am hoping that everyone is doing well, and that you know that I am always sending good thoughts your way. It is sad that I can't post as much as I would like to. However, once school ends you can be expecting more frequent posting from Sav the Spaz. (Wow...I'm witty...or challenged...whichever)

Well, school is officially over for me in 25 days and I am getting pretty excited! I just finished a 20 page paper that nobody in my group helped me with, but I am too nice to tell my teacher that I received no help and that I think I should get the grade all to myself. Plus, I am not that selfish. I just got done judging NFL speech(national speech) which is pretty exciting because the winners of this competition go on to compete against the winners from let's say...Utah :) I don't know what exciting city they all get to go to, but I am still very happy and proud of all of the competitors that I have been watching for the past 2 days.

I had to come back early so I didn't get to judge finals. However, I came back early because I have to compete in another Business Plan competition, but this one is right here in Dickinson. I haven't looked at my powerpoint or my paper since January, and I am very very nervous. I compete in an hour and a half...I'm just waiting for my partner to come to the library.

Another exciting venture is tomorrow morning. I get to give a powerpoint presentation on the 20 page paper that I wrote on Barnes and Noble. Oh how excited I am! :) My partners are 2 boys from Russia and 1 girl from the Bahamas so that makes me even more nervous because their english is not amazing, but they are getting better by the day so I'm also proud of them. (However still angry that they did not help me AT ALL with the paper)

On a good note...my birthday is May 7th and I already know what I'm getting myself....a university diploma. Have a good day all you fine ladies! I love you very much and think about you daily.

Sav

P.S. There was a speech that mocked eating disorders and I couldn't help but giggle. Apparently eating is set up like a train. This food train is set up in a way that a girl is suppose to get on the train, eat, and then shit the food out. By throwing up, we are derailing the food train...AND...by not eating we aren't even getting on the train. How good is that?! I loved it and it took a lot of work not to bust up laughing in the middle of the speech. Sorry if any of you were offended, but I knew Brie would laugh so I thought I would put it on here if not to make her smile...maybe a couple more :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh sav you made me laugh. The whole food train thing is really an ingenious way of looking at it. I am surprised that you didn't bust out laughing...I think I would have :D

25 days...and you are about to get out of there. I am proud of you.

I wish you would tell the teacher about you doing all the work...something should be done about that. Group work is called group work because everyone in the group should work on it. I know the feeling of not being able to say that though. I doubt I would if I were in your position. Hugs. Yay for you.

Abby said...

Only twenty-five days! Well, twenty-four, now... yeah! (I am so jealous.) I want to hear the speech; that's funny. And... group work is supposed to be miserable, I think... I always thought is was called group work because no matter who does the work, the group gets the grade! Well, that is not very logical. Hm.

brie said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I LOVE anything that mocks Ed's, you know that! Thanks for thinking of me, and I'm glad I just realized tonight that I need to get on the damn train, lol. :)

KC said...

congrats!!