Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DONE!

I just finished my last final tonight! I am so excited to finally be done. I have worked really hard for this and I have never been more proud of myself then tonight. Wait and getting married...I loved finding a man that will love me forever :)

Anyway, I really am so excited and right now...not ever kidding...all of the stress was well worth it. Trust me. I'm ecstatic right now.

Thank you all for putting up with my depressing posts and depressing thoughts. I really have been thankful. I know I don't show or tell you ladies enough, but I am truly thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you for being patient with me and God Bless!

Sav

7 comments:

KC said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know how hard college is! I'm really proud of you! it's so hard when you mix it up with treatment too, so...way to go! a huge accomplishment! you have a diploma!

Abby said...

Yay! Are you going to sell back your books, delete your school-related computer files, and throw out your binders and notes? Seriously, if I ever finish, I may well burn my student ID card, too. Are you going to celebrate by going out or by sleeping for a week? Either way, have fun! Love you.

(I just noticed that the word verification letters are bpbmi. I always look for hidden meaning in word verification letters... what is this telling me about my blood pressure and body mass index?)

brie said...

Congrats, you freak! Love ya!

Tanya said...

CONGRATS!!!!

I am so proud of you. I am so jealous that you are done...and ecstatic that you are finally done. Hope its been relaxing since you finished. Also hope you threw yourself a huge party to celebrate your being brilliant :)

alana.rachelle said...

way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know abby isn't fond of the multiple exclaimation points, but i think you have earned every one of them! i'm proud of you and insanely jealous! way to be awesome! i love you lots! :)

Savannah said...

thanks so much ladies! it means a lot that you guys care about me and are proud of my accomplishments! love you ladies!

Abby said...

The exclamation points do make me shudder, but they are definitely justified by the fabulousness of graduation! Besides, it's good for me to get out of my exclamation point comfort zone, isn't it?