Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Movie

So a couple of friends and myself went to the movie Baby Mama today and it was hilarious! I could barely breathe half the time. The two main characters make me want to pee myself they are so funny. Before this movie...Mean Girls and Anchorman were my favorite comedy movies....Baby Mama is now my top. I feel like I am abandoning my others and I don't want to make them sad, but I'm pretty sure that since I wet myself 4 times during this movie...it's reasonable right?

Here is a clip of the movie...you should def. go to this website and watch it...it's only like 30 seconds long.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1474363673/

Well, I better go do some homework because Lord knows I have about 67 hours of homework to do. I really shouldn't have gone to the movie, but I wanted to see it so bad and I needed a break. Yes, that is me trying to justify my sluffing off.

Have a good day everyone!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I think I missed something, or maybe I just don't get the joke. Why DO you have two blogs when they are the same thing? And sixty-seven hours is a rather precise estimate. All I know is that I have too much to do and too little enthusiasm. Due to lack of enthusiasm, the time issue is pretty much irrelevant. Thus, blog reading. Good times.

Savannah said...

I really don't know what I have two blogs. But I'm afraid to delete one because what if it deletes all of my posts? When I first set up my blog...it gave me two things. I have no clue. Oh well.