Saturday, November 29, 2008

Belly Pics

I've had quite a few people ask when I will be putting up belly pictures on my facebook and myspace. Is it completely crazy that I'm not taking these pictures? I am so very uncomfortable with the thought of having pictures of an even bigger me than before. I don't take any pictures. I'm lucky that my husband doesn't really know anything or care about these little things because he has never even asked.

I'm very nervous for when I do start showing because everyone will focus on how fat I'm getting and it's hard enough to deal with by myself let alone everyone else noticing. Especially when my husband wants to see my stomach because I can honestly say that he hasn't seen my stomach in at least a year. I'm getting nervous for when he wants to see my baby bump.

Is it weird that I don't take baby tummy pictures? I don't think that I can bring myself to do it. Before I was pregnant..I wasn't a huge fan of pictures because of how big I've gotten. To add to that horrible feeling...I'm only going to get bigger than I was before and there isn't much that I can do. This isn't fun and it makes me uber sad.

Enough sad talk from me...have a great week everyone!!! :)

3 comments:

brie said...

hey, just do what you feel you need to. i've been prego before, so i understand the uncomfortable-ness factor. just do what feels best for you!!

Anonymous said...

Im afraid only my opinion comes into play on this one seeing as I have not experianced pregnancy myself.....
I will say take it day by day & do what is best for you.
Hopefully in time you will come to love the body you have been given for it is what makes having a baby possible.
I personally LOVE baby bumps & see the beauty of carry a child behind it.
I love you & support you girl!

KC said...

you're not getting fat, your baby is growing. I agree; do what makes you comfy