Sunday, November 9, 2008

Work is Boring

Well, here I sit at the good ol' Holiday Inn..BORED OUT OF MY MIND! However, I'm getting uber excited for my trip to Arizona to see my sister, nieces, and mother. My brother and I are both flying down there and we are getting excited :)

It should be fun to hangout with everyone and help my mom unpack. My mom just moved down there and since she broke her leg not too long ago...she's not able to unpack very much by herself. My step-dad has to stay in North Dakota to work a little bit longer and it wows me that they will be apart from each other for close to 5 years. Isn't that crazy? Chris and I drive each other nuts sometimes, but we can't be apart for that long...we'd go nutty.

Completely off topic, but since this blog is random anyways..it's ok.
Brie - I tried to get that modeling thing and put it on my myspace page, but it wouldn't let me. I was just wondering what I was doing wrong..hehe.

Well, everyone...I will write more when I get back after my 2nd baby appointment. Yay! Have a great week and take care!!

No comments: