Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Same old thing

So, I've been thinking lately...I do absolutely nothing with my life. I work 40 hours a week and then the leftovers are for sleeping and absolutely nothing. I truly hate Rapid City because I'm so bored all the time. The fact that I barely ever see Chris because he works nights and I work whatever I am scheduled whether it be 7-3 or 3-11. The 7-3 days really suck because I don't see him at all then, but the others...at least we have the morning. To add to the never-see-Chris...I don't ever get a weekend day off and Sat./Sun. are his days off.

If I had a friend it wouldn't be as difficult, but as of right now life royally blows. I would pick up a hobby, but I really don't know if it would be good for me because whenever I have tried something I have not been good at it and I feel that trying something and failing would be worse than not even trying.

On a positive note...I had my 2nd baby appt. and everything is going well. I got a flu shot, got my blood drawn, and got weighed and we were done. It was speedy and she said that everything sounds great. That's nice to hear.

Well, talk to you all later...sorry I was such a downer this time. Hope all is well!!

1 comment:

KC said...

is there maybe a club (book club, dance class, drawing class, etc) you could join where you might meet people? Sorry to try to be the problem-solver. Sorry things are tough, but congrats on the healthy baby