Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Big Move

I'm growing up! YAY! haha.. Chris and I are moving to Rapid City a little sooner than we thought. I thought that we had until the middle of August, but we actually have to move 2 weeks sooner so I'm heading down to Rapid City, SD on August 1st. Eeeek! We actually do not have an apartment so I'm moving down there on August 1st and Chris is coming down on August 15th.

I'm a little nervous to head out and begin my career, but I'm optimistic that everything will level out after a few months. We hope to start a family soon also...hopefully anyway. We'll see I guess :)

Here are a couple of pictures of the area. (1 of Rapid City, and 1 of Mt. Rushmore which I will be driving by everyday to go to work) - You might have to click on the first one to make it larger.



No comments: