Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 2

Well, this is week 2 of Music Camp for me. My niece left on Saturday so that was sad that I wasn't able to leave and hang out with her. I do, however, get a day off next week which I will be spending with her so I'm thrilled about that. I think we'll either end up going to a movie or the mall or both :) I love coming here every year, but I've been coming here for 5 years now and it kinda sucks when the deans that knew me before I went to Utah all look at me...wanting to ask why I'm bigger, but they don't...thank God :) The administration knows because I have to fill out a health form before working here. One of the questions is: "Do you have an eating disorder or have you ever had an eating disorder?" This makes for a crazy conversation when you check in because the camp director's wife pulls me into her office and asks if I'd be willing to be the "On-Call ED Expert" when it comes to the campers(primarily the dancers). So that's a little awkward, but of course I said yes.

So that has been my week...the other deans think I'm nuts and the dancers never want me to talk to them because they know that I'm the "ED Expert." And we all know how uncomfortable those conversations can be :)

Well, I guess I better get out there and monitor little ones. Bye ladies!!! Have a great week!

No comments: