Tuesday, July 8, 2008

International Peace Gardens

This past Saturday, my niece(Kiara) and I made the long truck up to the International Music Camp which happens to be located in the International Peace Gardens. The Peace Gardens are absolutely gorgeous, and somehow just seeing the beauty of the gardens just puts a neverending smile on my face. Isn't it amazing how God creates such places that seem so perfect? Anyway...

I'm totally stoked for Music Camp. I love watching kids create music...especially singing! :) My niece is so talented, and I'm so proud of her. She's here for this week which is choir week, and then she goes to hang out with her biological father in Minot, ND. However, I get to stay up here for another week(jazz week) and I'm excited. I'm sure that I will be sick of all of the 700 kids that are camping by the end of the 2 weeks, but in the mean time...I'm pretty thrilled! :)

This was a pointless blog, and I'm sorry for that...haha. I guess I just got so caught up in the excitement of Music Camp...and yes if you were wondering...this camp could technically be considered a.....band camp. Flute players were last week ;)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Well Sav, not so pointless. I like to hear that you are doing things that you enjoy. Music and singing is one thing that I think you are wonderful at...and talented. I think that your excitement is exciting. I sound sappy I know...but you are wonderful and I am glad you are happy.