Sunday, December 2, 2007

Popping my own blog cherry...awkward :)

Well, I decided since this is the new "in" thing...that I would take a stab at it :) Well, I'm not really sure of what I should talk about...I don't know if I should be completely honest and treat this as if it were a journal or if I should just keep it PG so to speak..haha. I guess I will just be a little honest and see if it's ok with everyone...please leave me a comment as to what I should be writing about. Thank you!!!

So I guess I will just let everyone know that school sucks and I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't finish 2 years ago like I was suppose to. The fact still remains that if I never would have gone to Utah..I would be a year and a half OUT of college right now. So pretty much...that sucks...really bad. I feel like a failure. It's a little ironic that I feel like MORE of a failure since going to treatment...isn't treatment suppose to have the opposite effect?

Well, those of my thoughts for this moment. I'm excited to look at all of your blogs :) Bye ladies!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yay Savannah! Ok, so I just read your question on myspace. Right now your blog is visible to anyone who knows the address or searches for you. If you want it so only friends who you invite can see it, you have to go and change the "settings"......and you can "permission" people in by inviting them through their email. My blog, for instance, is this way because I feel like I can be more honest. As for what you write on your blog....well that's completely up to you!! Personally, I use my blog more like a journal. As always, if people don't like what they read they don't have to view your blog.
So, I hope this helped a bit....let me know if you need more help.
PS...what's your email again so I can invite you to my blog? Maybe...send it to me through myspace. Luv you!

brie said...

Yay for popping your own cherry! It had to be done, honey! As far as adding friends on your blog page, you need to go to your "home" page on your blog, and you can get there by clicking where it says "dashboard" in the upper right hand corner once you have signed in. After you've done that, click on "manage layout" and it'll take you to the right page. Once you're there, click on "add page element" and from there, choose "link list." You can then have the title of the link be "friends blogs" or whatever you want, and you'll just add each address. I know it sounds confusing now, but just take it step by step and you'll be just fine! ...I'm going to add you to my page, okay? Love yoU!

alana.rachelle said...

welcome to the blogging familia! i'm so glad we can keep in touch with you her too! hooray! okay i love you lots and will stop by often! rock on!

KC said...

yay! welcome! I'm excited to read your blog. and you are so NOT a failure! Next year I will be a 6th year in college. yup, I can't wait to get out of here, but I guess we're both stuck. but I think it's important to do whatever we must to take care of ourselves, even if it means college is put on hold.