Friday, December 14, 2007

Life...is going downhill

Well, I haven't posted a blog for a couple days now so I figured I probably should get some thoughts out huh? Well, I'm excited to be done with the semester so that's some good news. Things have been alright for a few days...not amazing, but I'm still alive. My main problem lately is that I don't have the urge to talk to anyone about my feelings. I won't talk to Chris, Carrie(my therapist), Kaitlyn(my friend that I use to have no problem talking to)... All I want to do is go to the bar and drink all night. My dad was a horrible alcoholic, and I don't want to be him...I hate him. Hell, he hates me...I just don't know why I insist on completely fucking my whole life up. Am I damn retarded? Seriously...I wow myself at how utterly stupid i am. Well, those are my thoughts on my life right now...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Gosh, I so can relate. I know, why is it that I insist on fucking my life up? I don't know.
Please call me if you need anything. I'd love to chat.
530-277-3572
Hang in there, k? This too shall pass....it must.

brie said...

Okay.
So I'm pretty sure that when you move to UT everything will be just happy and beautiful and sweet, almost like you're living in Candy Land or something...mostly just cuz I'll be around. :D No, seriously. I'm so sorry things are hard right now...but you have to find a reason to keep going. I can be that reason if you want. Want me to show you my boobies or something? ;)
I loves you!

Savannah said...

Haha...that would be nice brie..thanks :) Nerd...Haha. We are really excited to move there though so I'm hoping that life does this complete 180. I know it's pretty unrealistic, but I can hope and just keep my head up. Love you guys though, and thanks for making me feel better.