Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thankful

I know that I already posted today, but I'm trying to make myself have a good day so I decided that I would write what I'm thankful for...I think it will help :)

1. Chris - Because even though he could have found better, he still chose me so I'm grateful for him.

2. Stuart - Stuart is...well, Stuart. He's such an amazing brother. He's understanding, patient, kind, ALWAYS there for me, and he truly loves me even with all the flaws.

3. My sisters, Jennifer and Dawn - Since I was a young pup listening to "You're the Inspiration" with them driving down main street, they have always been role models. I love them more than they could imagine.

4. My nieces and nephew - They always find a way to make me smile. They don't look at me as a failure, they call me wanting to talk about boys, they love me unconditionally because they don't know any better..haha. They are my entire world.

5. My friends - Are amazing! I couldn't ask for better. You guys are awesome!!! I love you!

6. My therapist - Even though she drives me up the wall...she's still an angel.

Well, there is my list of people that I'm grateful for, and always will be. Thank you to all of them, even though they won't all have the opportunity to read this. Hehe..me sneaky :)

2 comments:

KC said...

I hope you feel better. Being thankful always makes me happier too.

Tanya said...

Gratefulness sometimes helps us see past our pain...I hope this has helped you. I also hope that good times are ahead for you.