Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stressed

Thanks girls for all the comments on my blog! :) I added some of you as friends, but I'm not sure if it worked or not. I think that Kate's is locked and so is Tanya's. My e-mail address is savannah.savelkoul@dsu.nodak.edu if you would please add me :) Thank you so much girls!

Well, I officially have 4 days left of this semester, and I'm really excited. School is shitty, which in turn makes me stresssed with work also, and then I feel bad because I'm not myself and Chris deserves better. I feel like he made the worst choice in the world when he chose me...I feel really terrible that he got stuck with someone like me. I'm hoping that I can someday make him a happy...I just don't really know how. Well, those are my thoughts for the moment...thanks.

5 comments:

Kate said...

My dearest Savannah,
I've added you as a friend so you should be allowed to view my blog now. Oh yes, it's that time of year again when stress is high.....the end of the semester. Fun stuff, i know. Won't it be wonderfull when it's over!!! I can hardly wait.
It is no accident that your husband chose you. You are amazing, Savannah! Such a wonderful and caring person. You really are! Do you talk to him about how you feel?

alana.rachelle said...

hey vannah,
you can totally get through this last few days! i'm in the middle of prepping for finals and i'm going crazy, but am SOO excited to be done for the semester! good luck with everything! :) to ditto what kate said, you are such an incredible woman and chris knew that, that's WHY he chose you! i have honestly never met anyone as accepting, loving, and sincere as you are. so as much as you feel it's the other way around, i know that he's really the lucky one! love ya babe!

brie said...

Sav,
I always feel so inadequate with Brandon, and I feel so awful that he's stuck with me, so I understand, but the way I see it is that Chris is sooooo blessed to have you! He gets to be with a silly girl who inappropriately loves llamas and chocolate dildos! He gets to laugh everyday from your hilarious jokes! He gets to feel your love. It's okay if you're stressed or things are tough between you two right now, cuz no marriage is perfect (believe me I know)! But I love you and think you are amazing and I'm so excited for you to move to UT!

alana.rachelle said...

you're moving to utah???? when?! what did i miss?!

KC said...

ditto everyone else - you will make it through school, and your husband is so fortunate to have an amazing woman like you!