Friday, January 18, 2008

Rubber Chicken

Well, I realized that I haven't posted anything in quite sometime. I come on here frequently to read how everyone else is doing, but I refrain from posting because I'm sorta boring.

Well, I got 3rd place at the competition that I was so nervous about. So thank you for sending good lucky vibes my way. Love you!! Check out this trophy that I found on the net...isn't he so sexy?I'm a little exhausted...I've been running non-stop for the past few weeks. It's catching up with me, and I'm ready for a day off :) My final semester is a little like my old semesters when I use to think I needed to do everything! I have 18 credits, 3 jobs, I'm in Business Club and Campus Activities Board. However, it is my first year not being on Student Senate, and let me tell ya...I feel like a slacker. Oh well, I have to remember that I need to pay attention to classes and all that jazz.

I don't know how cold it is where all over you are dwelling, but here in North Dakota...it is 20 BELOW!!! That is crazy, and I'm very very cold. I just thought I would let everyone know that... Well, I'd better get back to work..only work another 45 minutes, but then I have to head straight over to my other job. I'm really exhausted..did I mention that. Haha..sorry...I was just kidding.

Well, ladies..I hope that you are all doing well in your individual ventures whether it be school, work, butt cancer, or whatever else it may be. See you later!

4 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

so what contest were you in? thats cool that you did well though! way to go!!! :) now sav, i'm slowly coming to a realization that may or may not help you as well- i too am one to take on WAY too much at once. school, work, friends, dating, extra cirricular clubs, etc... and even though i know i could list pages and pages of all the things i'm doing, i still feel inadaquate and a failure because i am so overbooked that i'm not actually giving 100% to ANY of the things i committed to. that feeling sucks because you are giving WAY more than 100% of yourself, but it feels like the results don't show that because you are simply spread too thin! so i've had to reprioritize and do maybe 5 things instead of 25! as hard as it is to have to decide between things, it is such a happier way to do things because its SO much less stressful and you can feel proud of your work and effort in the things that you are doing. i know how it feels like we have to do everything, but its good to remember that in actuality we don't ! hooray! :) okay, there's my two bits, but know that i love you lots and lots and hope that you have a great weekend!

brie said...

Why the hell was your post titled Rubber Chicken?! And I'm not surprised you did well in the competition...most of us around here know how great you are, even if you don't.
AND the butt cancer's going just fine, thanks...

brie said...

PS
Ah, shit. I suppose I shouldn't complain about how cold it is here when you're at freaking -20. Wow. My sorry underweight ass is just so not a happy camper! But at least when you move to UT, you'll rarely have to deal with subzeo temps to that extreme!

Tanya said...

wow...congrats on the contest and yes you sound like you should be exhausted. I agree with Brie...can't complain about the cold here when you mention how cold it is there.

I will continue sending you lucky vibes if thats what you need to get you through your last semester.